Green IT And Virtualization Technology And Market Trends

MarketResearchReports.biz: The Report Strategic Focus Report – Green IT And Virtualization: Technology And Market Trends provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants.

This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the green IT and virtualization market. The report outlines the evolution of green IT and virtualization technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable’s view of the revenue opportunities in the virtualization market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the virtualization segment.

View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/234804

Key Findings

Green IT and virtualization technologies are attracting significant attention from enterprises globally, primarily driven by its advantages relating to cost saving, improved operational efficiency, faster provisioning, and improved disaster recovery.
The importance of virtualization technologies in enterprises is further gaining traction due to the increasing pressure on organizations to improve their efficiency, realize economies of scale, and achieve the maximum utilization of resources.
According to Kable, the top 10 vendors contributed 46.4% of the total green IT and virtualization market size in 2012, with this proportion increasing by 1.7% to reach a figure of 48.1% in 2013.

Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/234804

Synopsis

This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the green IT and virtualization market. The report outlines the evolution of green IT and virtualization technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable’s view of the revenue opportunities in the green IT and virtualization market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the virtualization segment.

This product covers the latest trends in the green IT and virtualization market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the virtualization domain.

In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:

The latest trends impacting the green IT and virtualization market.
The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the green IT and virtualization market.
The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of green IT and virtualization solutions.
Identification of the top ICT vendors in the virtualization market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
The report also covers the primary findings from Kable’s view of revenue opportunities in the virtualization market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to green IT and virtualization.

Explore All ICT Market Research Reports at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/96

Reasons To Buy

Helps the reader to understand the green IT and virtualization market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the green IT and virtualization segment.
The report will provide an assessment of virtualization vendors and their relative performance in the virtualization market.
The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the virtualization market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the green IT and virtualization segment and its sub categories.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s